- Bamboo CI allows you to run test not only after push to repository it has widespread functionality for triggering. Lets shortly review it.
- If you want Bamboo to start this plan automatically, you will need to set triggers to specify how and when tild will be triggered
Remote trigger (Repository triggers build when changes are committed)
- Re-poling (Bamboo polls source repository and builds when new changes are found)
- Scheduled (Run according to schedule)
- Single daily build (Run once a day)
If you want to start it manually at any time, use the “run” menu or trigger a release from JIRA.